Tuesday, January 13, 2009

2009 resolution

Yeap.. Im late to blog bout my new year resolutions. However, it wont be much resolution cos they say whatever is listed in your new year resolution list, you will never be able to achieve it.

Well, before i continue blogging about my AUS trip, i might as well list 10 things I want to forget for year 2008.
1. Bad studies results.
2. Lose my confidence.
3. A bad quarrel with my ji mui.
4. Upgrading my blog slowly.
5. Never enjoy my uni life.
6. Dint have enough sleep that cost my face!
7. Spending not enough time doing what I love.
8. Failed to learn Canon in D by heart.
9. Close myself up.
10. Bad memories in June.

10 unwanted memories in 2008. Bidding goodbye to them.

Hope that year 2009 will be a better me!

Ill update my aus trip blog sooner. Now, struggling with my new uni life. New apartment. Homework. Tutorials. Ever boring lectures and baking/cooking!

No comments: