Monday, July 23, 2012

Im tired.

Im just tired. Tired of waiting. Tired of guessing.

What have i done wrong all these while that i have go through all this game of guessing and waiting.

When i have waited 6 years after a 4 years guessing, is the time again to go through this whole round of process when i wanted to give up looking for a person that could understands me and accept who i am.

When i want to close the door of my heart, came a person that makes the heart beeps harder so that it wont die. But why after the beeps, the G & W game comes again?

Was it hard for them to just cruelly cuts me off, or was it me that cannot accept the way they juggle the game?

When i decided i dont want to hear from him anymore, there he goes, calling me up. That gave me a hope that calls are coming in again. After awhile of silence, when i wanna walk away, come again with him, doing something small yet pretty sweet for me. Maybe it was me that think of the deed was sweet?

Is it so hard to make it clear? Is it so hard to give me away but you just cant open your mouth for me to stay? There is not perfection in relationship, and im just tired of the game. I really wish to walk away. Should i?

No comments: