Saturday, August 16, 2008

Death...

Recently, I again received news about deaths around me. This time, yes, it doesnt involved people in my family, but then, it happened in family of my friends.

A few weeks back, I received a sudden news about the leaving of the grandpa of my close friend here in IMU, popo. I know how it felt when family member that you once lived with and so close with left you, and you know that he or she wont be back anymore. I already experience losing family members for a several of years because my parents come from a HUGE family. Really HUGE.

At least, the grandpa, left the suffering he has now. He witnessed the wedding of his grand daughter, lived happily with his family for a few decades. All these are the blessings he had. Honestly, he is really blessed with all these blessings.

I know I should be happy like the rest of the Malaysians, celebrating Lee Chong Wei's victory in the semifinals in the Olympics 2008. I am indeed very HAPPY and excited and much looking forward to seeing Lee raise his racquet after winning the gold medal.

However, I am again shocked with another death, of someone that i knew. My senior. Frankly, I really dunno who he is. I only know he is my senior and there is such person exist.

He is a year younger than I do and will be graduating in a year. He has bright future. And according to his friends, he is a very brilliant student. Play hard, study smart. Their batchmates even vowed to win the gold medal in IMU CUP basketball match. But yet, a sudden leave, makes everyone so shock.

He was involved in an accident on his way back here to KL to submit his report on his final year project.

Thinking of this, makes me ponder again.. If i really leave this world tonight, will I regret? Life is too short to be unhappy. Life is so unpredictable. Life wasnt easy, Life wasnt fun as well. Life is so short. Too Short..

If God tells you that you have one more day to live, what would you do?

No comments: