Thursday, August 28, 2008

A total bliss during the sickening days...

Is this life? Exams, due-dates, lectures, highlighters, conflicts and also more conflicts? Argh... I just couldnt breathe if there isnt any break for me! Ok.. Well, there is no solutions to conflicts, just time matters. But i guess, there are some time off for the other matters that affects my mood and life severely. Yes, u read me... S-E-V-E-R-L-Y!

Since I have midterms coming up until the end of this semester, and many date lines to meet, but for me, again, my so-wat, don care and dunno dont care attitude gave me a bright lovely sunday. Why do I say so? Because I started with a great breakfast! Where? Here in Midvalley. Why? Because it serves lotsa pork! Oink Oink!!

Here is what I had for my breakfast! I bet you all will be surprise with my appetite. I hope, im not scaring guys away with it, but who cares?!

This is my 1st round of breakfast. Lotsa DimSum. OMG! I havent had them for months already!

Tada! Here's it. Ive got siu mai, shanghai mai, more DimSum, and more DimSum! Yummy... Air liur meleleh ni

Isnt they lovely? OMG! Im controlling my saliva right now!

My best pick! And bet you, I only eat those DimSum with pork. HarGau, CharSiu Pau not my type! >_<

A closer look to my another favourite food, Yong AiGua. I dint eat it for months edi since it costs so much in KL. But whualalala.... I had it last sunday! Muacks!

U all must be guessing that this sharkfin soup is fake. But trust me, it's REAL. Those fins are so huge! I and purple thought it is a buffet style also but rupa-rupanya, :( It was said to be complementary from the restaurant

Famous Peking Duck. Aha! The most famous dish served. Ok.. U can take more than this 2 pathetic piece. But my stomach started to get cramp edi.. Cos there are more to come!

Loong Har Salad. Ok... the name sound so expensive, but actually, u can see cucumber and apples and some vege which I dunno what, plus some orangeee fish egg.. I dunno what's that call. Neh... those for sushi.. Is issit Mori? Hmm...whatever

Butter prawns. Ok.. I have to admit I dont eat seafood in KL, but these are the biggest prawns I ever seen in KL. Taste? SDK still serves the best! :)

Roast Duck! Another dish that I miss from my hometown. Again.. Eat as much as I can. But i still prefer Roast duck with sour plum sauce. Trust me, Im gonna learn that dish from my DAD!

CharSiu!!!!! Pork Pork PORK!! No Pork, No Life! Best dish of all. Yum... OMG! Im missing it! I havent never eaten CharSiu in KL for all my life here! Trust me, they are hunks and babes! You JUST HAVE TO HAVE IT!

Last dish before dessert! Yup, my last main course would be this chicken. Steamed ones. I pretty love it. Next to it is soya sauce? Nope, Is GuaiLingGou! And I took 3 bowls of that with unlimited honey syrup!

Ok... Those are the dishes that went into my mouth. There are other main courses such as seafood porridge, onion rings, french fries, many YongTauFoo, WoDip, chinese carrot cake, MiHun, etc...

Now, is dessert time! Presenting to you, my desserts:

Various Kuih..

I know we should take fruits before meal, but cant help it! I have 2 bowls of TauFooFar with black sugar as well as coconut milk pudding! :P

Strawberry Konnyaku Jelly. The strawberry is sweet but the jelly was quite hard. So, TauFooFar is still my choice. But Ive finish this as well.

What am I so indulge in? Trust me, you have to take at least 2 piece of this! Too bad, I was too late for my second one cos other people finished it before I can have another one! :'(

This is it! The filling is really soft and the taste, seals your mouth!

Last but not least, Ice creams! Yup, 6 flavours of them and which is the most special? the yellow tub on your right, rich mango flavour!

Ok.. That's our brunch. We started exercising our mouth and throat from 11am to 2pm. Non stop eating great stuff? Expensive? For all the lovely pork, this buffet together with 6 different free flow juices worth all penny! RM34, including tax.
After breakfast, what to do? Have to start exercising our hands and legs. This is what we did:
Purple and I
As always, spastic act
I like this dress the most, but no money :( Ignore the post. I know i ruinned the pic..
Soon-To-Be- Purple's Dress. Purple gonna have some colours instead of PURPLE in her closet soon!
Ok.. Another fugly post from me. The hair also not in place edi after so much clothes trial but NEVER BEEN PURCHASED clothes :P
Oouui.. U guys must be thinking im playing all day long. Actually no! I have another midterm in 3 days time when i when out! So, the last station, would be StarBucks. Had a huge chocolate drink with additional dark chocolate added to it, complementary from my own brought chocolate. Ooooohh....I just love chocs as much as i love pork!


My proof that I was studying..

Here's a strong evidence that I was studying. I managed to go through 8 notes in 3 hours! Geng leh.. What issit about? Reproductive system! I and Purple was discussing about papilla, spermatogenesis and bla bla bla... All those scientific words! And all you have to know in production of a new human. You know what I mean, right? I hope so..

No comments: