Sunday, February 22, 2009

I am disturbed..

I shouold be blogging about my Aussie trip, my chinese new year, my new year, my fren's birthday, those happy moments.. but yet, here am I again, grieving..

Grieving is a strong word and yeah... disturbed.

I know I shouldnt be troubled by anything now. I thought I was stronger. yet, im still weak. Still unable to stand up.

I was encouraging a friend to be strong as well, and TT seemed accepting my advice well.

Yet, i know... I can advice ppl, yet, at times, i just couldnt held my feelings for being disturbed..

Only a sight of Archie is online in MSN, and ta-da... Disturbed.

God... I am only praying for faith and courage now. I know I shouldnt be disturbed and I should have been trusting God more. Please be with me until I clearly understood your love for me.

TT told me that is unfair to people who have feelings for me at this moment cos I cant stop them from having feelings for me, yet, im pretty sure..Im not ready yet.

God, help me please. Let me see your light and let me take the steps you ready for me.

Please God, help me not to disappoint people that I care and people that cares for me..

No comments: