Tuesday, March 3, 2009

I want my TIME!!!!

Currently have been busy, organising activities for my convo mag, dealing with ammendments for my KK trip with a bunch of friends, class tests, Mt KK climb training, projects, endless datelines to be met.

Yet, I do still find a time to watch Jack Neo's movie - Love matters.

I can say that i LOVE Jack's movie. Because i found it very down to earth. And bet ya, i even cried when i watch this movie, because i reflected on my life as well as life of people that I care around me.

I know how big the word LOVE is. Yet, i still couldnt find it in my notes. But i do found it around people around me. Friends getting flirted, court as well as starting new relationship. Erm... JEalous? Not really, is just that maybe I should be thinking at the more positive site, where is always better not to be in loved just for the sake of being into one.

Today, i passed by the place where Archie and I was there, happily smiling almost a year ago. I couldnt say that Im not disturbed. A sudden sadness just strike me, went into a world of my own, where I wasnt aware that there's a motocyclist that had a small accident, just beside the car I was in.

I went home, and then, chatted with TT as well as a few pals on the activity that we are going to organise in this month. yes... datelines again.. Yet, i felt like blogging. I want to continue to blog about my Aussie trip [which I will do it this week :) ] as well as having a facebook account [due to high demand].

Again, i told TT about how i felt today, about the incident where i went back to the place which i think i wouldnt be there for as long as i can remember that place... TT pop another question to me: Are you still avoiding guys or you have recovered? Followed by jokes by TT. If TT have asked me the question seriously, frankly, I dunno the answer... *haha* funny right?

I admit, i was avoiding being close to guys, or even not talking to one, if i can do it before this sem, because i felt betraying Archie, but now, I just realised, I wasnt being myself when I was being with Archie...

Well, I know this blog shouldnt be of Archie anymore, yet, he had been part of it. And in future, I dunno whether will he be part of it, but, again, i remind myself that, is time, to live like what ET have lived... Being herself is what makes her smile...

Ganbate ET!

No comments: