Sunday, May 3, 2009

Empty

I should be feeling excited and anticipated now, to wait upon the last bell indicating my last paper is over. Yet, these few days, there were no drive to make me work hard for this last paper.

This morning, woke up, thought that at least I can have a great start by urging myself, there is no more time for slacking. Was checking my emails when I received email from Tank, which should be very busy preparing his practicals as well as packing his bag back to KK to celebrate his gf's brithday. From the guy friends I have, Tank is the last person I thought would be sending me those kind of emails, that I received today.

There's a sudden gloomness that set in. I know is not something new in circulating those pictures, but yet, I do felt that, some woman can be so disrespectful to themselves. Were they disrespectful to themselves or were they doing it for the sake of her love one?

I just dunno how to put it into words. After looking at the emails, there seemed to be like a ringing bell that what really love means to the people nowadays. Or maybe, is just a ringing bell for me to know how to respect myself more?

I just felt empty...

No comments: