Sunday, May 31, 2009

To TT

Dear TT,

I really find there is no other way to tell you what I have in mind about you. And I understand the condition you are in cos I was there before you were there.

You tend to tell yourself that you are happy, even to people that feels there is something wrong [u think too much la]. You tend to weep and silent without you realising it [where got?]. You tend to close yourself in your room [that is normal ma. tired ma]. You tend to watch or do things to distract your attention, which in a way, is a good way to find yourself [if dont do things, boring ma]. You tend to talk less [got meh?]. You even do things which friends never expect you will do [try new things ma]. You felt lost [no la]. You just changed without you knowing it [really?!? How? No bah. Stop assuming and know me well]. You just simply dunno what you are feeling right now.
***[this is what you gonna say, I think]

I dunno how to tell you or even advice you because this is a monotherapy. You have to walk this out yourself, Im afraid. Your friends can only do their part by upholding you when you needed them. When you need your time of your own, they let you by your own because they know that you need it to find back the old TT that they used to have.

All they want, is just the smile on your face, with the small eyes under your specs. That is all they ask from you. They are not worried. They are not over concern. They just want to make sure that you are perfectly ok. They do not ask for anything else.

Maybe I have done something that irritates you recently. You are always welcome to clarify with me. A person do not know he/she was wrong until they are being told. People who do not accept opinions from others, are people who do not want any improvement in their lives.

Im writting this is not because I wanna beg for forgiveness nor anything else from you, including asking you taking me as a close friend again. Or even, not asking you to treat me like before because you have others which you would prefer, which I really pray that they can help you, helping you in areas that I couldnt. Im writting this because I know whatever I say now do not matter to you anymore. The only I can do, is hope for you to get better each day and hope nothing else from you.

Is really a pain to see a friendship just drifted for whatever reason. Is even hurting to see a dear friend that pretends to be happy which he reluctantly admit that he is not.

Just wanna let you know that there are many people out there knows how much you valued. How much you meant in their life. How much you can do without you realising it. How much you can endure and how much you can hold your tears.

I just hope that, even risking losing this friendship, that one day, you will get out of the pit hole like I did. Then, a true smile will satisfy me, although I may just see it from afar.

I cant do anything. I can only send my prayers to someone ABOVE that controls all. HE will take very good care of you, im very certain.
All the very best, my pal.

No comments: