Monday, August 10, 2009

So much memories..

Just logged into my form 6 website, which was claimed will be replaced with a fb account. It seemed that the account, no matter is the phbb acc or the fb acc, it still remains calm and peaceful =="

The web actually bring back alot of my memories while glancing through the photos we took as well photos of seniors that used to bully us, during the orientation week or during the whole life in St. Mary [ha... this is what you guys never know, because I was the victim].

Years passes, is almost 4 year after leaving the school,yet the memories are so so fresh, but friendship? Will it preservere until our last breath? Will the 10 year reunion that we gonna have is a success? I just never know..

Looking at the post at both the accounts, it just reminded me, how fragile friendship can even be. Someone we used to work together for an aim, getting a place in Uni, now we got it, yet, everyone have different aims in their life, including ppl they mess or live with. It just changed people so drastically, these 4 years.

Reflecting on myself, I asked myself, "Have I changed? For better or for worst? Is it better to change or remain stagnant?" Questions that i still couldnt find my answers. Is it because I lost my own direction that I couldnt answer, or simply just because this life is not what I have expected before? Or was it im holding on to the past? I dunno... Who's gonna know?

No comments: