Tuesday, May 20, 2008

1st blog - All about May


At last! Phew... Start my very first blog. Okay... u all might think im such a wacko to actually start my own blogsite now (common, the computers and blogspots were invented long before this. Duhhh..) The idea of blogging dint really hit my stagnant brain until i found myself addicted to read the blog that my best pal, Marchy, wrote.. Ya... EVERYDAY I check her blog.

Okay.. so, here am i, starting my 1st blog. Just a reminder, not trying to act cute *argh* or trying to get people reading my blog, but Im kinda bad in English. Yea... my vocab is deteriorating. So, please... dont shoot me with any grammars or language errors. And i think im pretty bad at writing flowery sentences too.. Oh well, i just wanna write what ever i think. Mind U, this will be a long blog.

Okay ok.. To the main point. This time, my blog would be about May. Well..U may think is about the month of May (the month that i hate most for somesort of reason but nothing to do with my pals) but this post is about my dear pal, May that celebrated her 22nd birthday with me. Yea..only both of us celebrated her birthday as others cant make it. But though only celebrating her birthday with me and Irene (at the end), this can pretty much turn up very surprising and unexpected too.. "The DAY was GREAT!" quoted from May

So, we started up the day with playing yahoo games at around 12 midnight when i suddenly shouted Happy Birthday to her! Then we all doozed of to bed of course.. U might be wondering what game made the birthday girl addicted. Is Jojo's Fashion Show! Lol!



So, we woke up at about 11 am in the morning, before we dash to Sg Wang. May wanted to get a pair of shoes from Vincci and we thought that there would be an additional 30% off in a single receipt during her birthday month. So, we went to Pavillion instead, hopefully to get her shoes and more clothes from the Padini Concept store.


When we reach Pavillion, May cant find her shoes and we found out that 1st year new applicants is not given the 30% off discounts. :(



So, to compensate our disappointment, we splurge ourselves with food at B .Bee tea house. So, here we GO!

Our appetizers - Ham & Garlic butter toast and Juicy French Fries!

May and her Meal of the day - Tom Yam rice with a refreshing honey lemon.

My Tom Yam Seafood that makes me cry like mad when i ate it. Lucky me, May wasnt with her camera.. Or else, Ill be doomed.



So after the birthday brunch, we went to have a movie at GSC Pavillion. Watch Nicky Cheong and dunno who's the leading actress and we were late for the show! OMG! This is the 1st time im late for a movie. The movie is quite ok but we laughed all the way. But, personally, i prefer another actress..



After the movie, May is so determined to get her shoes. So, we went back to Sg Wang to get her the birthday present she got for herself. Her face just tell u that she is so SATISFY with her spending. And dont ask me, I have no comment. As far as she loves it, that matters most.

Then, May suggested we go to sing K. To my amaze, this is the 1st time May sings K in KL! I seldom sing because I dunno know to read chinese and dunno much of the english songs. But, hmmm...lately im getting more familiar with some newest english songs. So, both of us sang, God knows how we sang, and we never stop helping ourselves with the Milo they served. Yummm....


We sang for 3 hours non stop, and when is about time to go, is about 8pm at night already. I told May i promised a friend to get some special birthday candles. So, we decided to get our feet back to Pavillion. On our way, we were attracted by the Digi promotion held in the middle of Sg Wang. We stopped and suddenly the DJ called out: Is there anyone of you whose birthday is today? My eyes were like sparkling! I wanna make May remember this birthday. So, i raised my hand up and the DJ came down to invite May to the stage where he sang her a part of the birthday song (I guess he doesnt know the whole song????) and also played Gudujus with her. Erm.. May banned me from uploading the video what she did on stage, so i better hear her words for now, as Im staying with her.. So, Digi also gave her a goodie bag and all the people in Sg Wang, knows is her birthday!


Since we are at Pavillion, i suggested we get some Jco Doughnuts for dinper (dinner + supper.. sounds like diaper to me..). We bought a dozen of them! So, this is what the doughnuts and candles meant for:


May's 22nd birthday doughnuts! Not forgetting the special candles that make May cursed me..

The candles blowing ceremony

Jco Doughnuts - Tira miss u. See those creams... But i still prefer chocolate filling..

Childhood game - inside Digi goodie bag. i blew it.. doesnt it look like the symbol of digi? the yellow duck? except this duck is with a cigar.

No wonder, they call me the Digi No 1 Fan but beware Digi, i might change to Celcom soon if the deals i heard is true!


So, that's how I ended May's 22nd birthday. But there's are plans for her the next day. And yes, im part of it.. A surprise belated birthday party from her fellow colleagues.

2 comments:

terence said...

Jco vs Big Apple vs Dunkin donut...
Which one better?
kk only have Big Apple...

ET a.k.a PinKy said...

Then, u must come to try Jco. Dunkin is the worse among all.. Erm.. quite common. The texture of Dunkin is very roug h and hard compare to Big Apple and Jco.

Between Big Apple and Jco, Jco can be kept longer. I heard they share the same boss. But everyone say Jco taste better. So, do come KL and get it then.

P/s: I never tried Big Apple yet.