Friday, May 23, 2008

How to splurge yourself in Midvalley IN MY WAY!!

May and I wanted to get out of the 4-wall room. So, we went to Midvalley with a theme or aim, you should say: Spend the minimum but get the MAXIMUM enjoyment!


Ohohoho...By looking at the card above, you all must be thinking the perfect way to splurge yourself in the Megamall would be shopping or maybe window shopping if we dont wanna spend. But, sorry guys... Shopping? Is not my hobby at all. Why? I have no idea.. For me, shopping, most of the time, is kinda bored.. Choose this, aiyah.. too expensive. Choose that, aiyah.. too lauyah.. >>>>> headache. So stress to do shopping. *ouch*


Oh well, I use the free-subcard above [thanks to May for applying the principle card so that I dont have to spend any cent on this blue card :)] for something I prefer more, which is:


10% off Kim Gary's food! Okai... I know. Kim Gary dont really suit you all, but common, people, I just have to admit that they serve quite filling portion of fast food.

10% off is really something for a poor student like me. 10% off the meal of abalone double cheese bake rice, with my all-time favourite, Dung Ying Yong served together with their pathetic dessert [God knows how they tasted] together with an "ok-la" ABC soup. Believe it or not, this meal did last me the whole day. I have a great appetite and people that knows me, knows that!!

Okai.. let's continue. This double cheese meal wont really last that long except you have added something more to it, which is their free-flow of Parmesan cheese... See the word, "free"? That's what students like me always go for. *wink* Dont call me Si kui, cos I know, you'll be doing the same, if you love the cheesy taste and is a student like me! So, think before you say something. Anyhow, this brunch cost me RM20. Oooppss... Kinda expensive huh? But last me 3 meals leh.. Meaning each meal only cost me RM6.66! Hmmm... Now is that expensive or not?

May and I wanted to go for a student-priced movie but we couldnt make it on time. So, we just walked like two soh-pos around midvalley, aimlessly, before we headed to The Gardens. May and I wanted some cakes, nice ones. I, myself wanted a hot, melting chocolate cake while May wants a cheese slice. Again, going from cafe to cafe, shops to shops, bakery to bakery, we just couldnt make up our mind. Either the slice wasnt tempting enough to us to swallow them, or the price just dont match our theme of the day.

The night was so boring until May spotted BORDERS and there's where we get the max relaxation cum enjoyment. I found the cake that i want, so as May. And the best part was: we are given 50% off the cake of our choice! To add on to our enjoyment, we are allowed to bring 3 books from BORDERS and enjoy it in the Starbucks situated inside BORDERS!

RM8.80 Rocky Road + RM12 large Mocha Frappuchino + RM 34.90 Nicholas Sparks: The Choice. OOoppss... May's blueberry cheesecake is out of view.


"How far should a person go in the name of love?" Quoted from Nicholas S.


Rocky road in a closer view. The two white patch was to be melted marshmellow, but I guessed the aircon was so cold that it solidifies and yea... I have to admit, they dont look good but believe me, they are nice!

I finished the whole book, enjoying my slice of Rocky road and also Mocha, with a night view of Boulevard Hotel and also the busy KESAS highway with just RM10! Yes, everything just cost me RM10! And I love this kind of life - Great cake + Great Drink + Great View + Great Book

Awww... I just couldnt say how relax I was in Starbucks. It was really a bliss! I enjoy the night so much. I would surely do it again!

No comments: