Thursday, May 22, 2008

2nd Betrayal

"This is the second time you betray me this year!" That was what May shouted to me after her colleagues sang her birthday song 2 days ago. (May's birthday was 19 and this 2nd celebration took place on 20th).

Well, there's a reason why May shouted me as " 2 5 lui". After the first betrayal in Sg Wang (where she was called to stage after i raised my hand to Digi DJ), I joined her colleagues to organised the birthday suprise for her on 20th. I know the plan before hand.


After celebrating with her on 19th with those lovely candles, she told me that she was expecting some kind of celebration from her fellow colleagues. "Oh NO!" That hit my mind instantly when she said that. It wont be a surprise anymore if she is expecting something from them. So, i quickly ran to her housemate's room, Irene, and break the news to Irene.

So, we quickly went online and praying hard that the chairlady of the event, Ms CY, will online too. And God Bless Us. She was online. So, we have to replan. The original plan was to hold May at Uni till 12pm by the MUMMY gang before she come back for lunch, where they all would be there in her condo for the surprise pizza party.


It wont be a surprise if that plan is to be carried out. So, we came up with Plan B the last minute. In Plan B, TIMING is the most important factor. MUMMY gang still have to hold May until the head of the MUMMY gang, Mama, received a misscall from Irene, after the food is served on the table. The MUMMY gang will then tell May that they are going to celebrate her belated birthday by treating her a lunch at a nearby restaurant. Then, Mama will have to misscall Irene again after the MUMMY gang reaches the gates of their Uni. Then, Irene have to call May. This is what Irene have to say to May: "May. Our house is being broke into! Ur laptop gone. And the house is in a mess"

Muahaha... Guess what? May was freaked out and damned worried when she receives the call. I guess her brain was blank out that time. Im so happy, if that is the case. That's the whole point of Plan B - Scared her to death!


So, when May and MUMMY gang arrived, May was pale when she saw the living room was a mess until the whole gang of them, popped up from the kitchen and sang her the birthday song!

And that's when May shouted at me: 2 5 lui!!!! (But i loved it! *wink*)


The Feast! Special thanks to CY for the lovely Oreo Cake and also Mama for her jellies.. Very "healthy" jellies



All the girls. Ooopss.. Mama is not in. She's too obsessed with her Canon digital camera



Ok..I look spastic here. Sorry guys. Trying to be different!





Guess what? Girls act like boys and boys posed like girls. I guess, all done pretty well right?



Tharma and me, with my cho dai D cards..

May with her birthday cards and also the Elle Jacket, that she's still wondering who got it for her *wink*

That's all for May's 2nd birthday celebration. But on that day, I got a call from Marchy, questioning me about me telling Octopy about her leg surgery. Ooops.. Sorry again, Marchy. I just dunno how to explain the scenario to Octopy. I guess the "explanation" was abit too "brief" *wink wink*

No comments: