Monday, September 1, 2008

Moody

I always think that KL's weather always represent my mood.

Today, again, i prove im right. Today, mom and bro left after 3 days with me. The thing that make me sad is separation. I dont want any separation. But the feeling hits me again. I felt so lonely.

Mom and brother came here to spend time with me. But of all the days, this holiday, I cant enjoy because I was rushing for an assignment that need to be submitted after this merdeka break.

I love my family. I do. But, somehow, I wish I was younger, where mom used to scold me if I did anything wrong. I dont like to be treated as a princess.

When mom left, i was trying so hard to control my feelings. I love my mom here. My brother here. My dad here. Him here. My frens here. But I just hate the time when they left. It is always so hard. It always reminds me how much I love him and yet, he might have no more feelings for me.

Now, is raining buffalo and dinosaurs here. That was what he thought me.

I admit. Im missing him again. and my family.

How i wish, there is some kind of medicine that will really cure me. An instant and effective one, please.. I beg..

Despair..

No comments: