Thursday, December 18, 2008

Aussie Trip - Pit Stop 1

Sorry guys for not keeping this page as update as before. Ok.. I admit. I was avoiding people this whole 6 months. Why? Erm… Due to some personal reasons? Yea.. Im struggling within myself. This blog is the only way you can know what I am feeling at that moment. Well, once purple did mention that my blog is kinda saddening. Wel.. yeah. I have to admit the ugly truth but is truly feeling from within. A wise suggestion for person that wanted to cry but cant..

Well.. Im pretty sure that the few blogs that are going to come up are about my trip as a kangaroo or a koala. Cut the crap. From my title, u guys surely know where ive been.
So… Is all about my Australia trip. You guys must be going “Woah…” now. I bet you all are! Im not rich or wealthy, but just that with AirAsia, everything can terbang even rabbits!
Moreover, Octopy is there and that means… Free Accomodation! Note the word FREE! Students like us, I guess that’s our magic word! Octopy is gonna graduate soon, so, better hurry before the offer ends!

So, me and Polar bear took a 6 hour flight and reached Perth on 30Nov safely. Was it a pleasant flight? Im afraid to say that “yat fan chin yat fan fo”. For those who don’t und what this phrase is crapping about, u guys just have to refer to a genuine pork eater will do. Sorry, I have no idea how to express it in English. Brain not working..as usual..

We were greeted with flowers and loud trumpet sound from Octopy and Sukiboys. Yeah right. If that is the case… I would have buried my face in the scanning machine of Perth Aiport. They just greeted us with a simple giggle.. that’s all. What are they giggling at? Ask them.

Erm.. We started our quest by going to Gold Coast first. Gold coast. Im sure when anyone mention about Gold Coast, the first thing that comes into mind are the theme parks. Yupz… We went to 3 theme parks out 5. Why not 5? Ask the currency.

The day started not so well. Our flight was supposed to be Perth – Sydney – Gold Coast. But somehow, if not mistaken, due to some earthquake at dunnowhere.. Sydney flights were all cancelled. Thus, they flow us Perth – Adelaide – Brisband. From Brisband, they gave us a first class bus to our motel in Gold coast. Wanna see how the 1st class bus looks like? There u go!
Haih.. such sudden change and substitute with their 1st class bus, it was kinda disappointing that the journey started in that way. However, too tired to talk and speak, we went directly to our rooms and wash up before becomes comfortly cover our heads with dunnowhethertheywashornot linens.

Next day, our very first day, where are we up to? SEA World. What we have there? Pics tell it all..


Me at the Entrance of the 1st theme park

What are the most dominant things found at Sea World? These are:

Animals and more ANIMALS!

Is that all? Nope.. They have more! Scroll down!

Jealous that we can go near a walrus? YUp.. Polar bear even took the chance to "feel" its tummy

Ok.. Sea World is all about animals and fake ones? hmm... not really.

They have one of my favourite cartoons! The Sesame streets. Aw... Just reminds me how happy I was as a little girl.

What else? Oh ya! They have babes! And Hunks (according to Sukiboys..haih)

hmm.. After watching these few photos, i guess u all pretty agree with the 1st comment and not the 2nd one huh? Anyway, the 8 legged creature in the pic above are polar bear, ET, Octopy and Octopy's current bf (Mr L.U.I)

Oh... They have rides too!

A ride that I always wanted to ride but is considered too old to ride it. I just wish I can ride it one day..

The ride that I went to. Pretty brave huh? How do we look when in the ride? This is how:

The ride ended only Sukiboys able to catch our pic. U can imagine how fast and long the ride was.

Polar bear hiding her face. Why? Ask her. And who took the pic? The bravo of course!

Finish with the rides. And now, the scenery there:

Surfers performing.

Thanks to Octopy and Mr L.U.I, we recog this girl by her panty on the next show we went!

Last but not least, some souvenirs. And these are specially for Marchy since she wont be around for CNY for souvenir reclaim.

See! We found a pink fat pig just for u, Marchy. With your name tim! U better appreciate it! It looks so much alike like u!

Ok, for a food lover, this is what a student eat for the whole day at Sea World:

Shepherd Pie and a vege wrap and a huge and refillable (only when u pay $3) for the whole day!

Day 1 ended with the park closes at 5pm. It was quite fun though, but still it was mild. This is how we look after the whole day:


Why is me smiling with Sukiboys? We are just trying to figure out how to use the watch in the surf bag that we bought after being cheated on the pattern of the cap offer inside. While Polar Bear is examining her hair, as usual.

By the way, after the 1st day, I finally realise that ignorance is a bliss frankly. Ignorance is sometime essential to make yourself happy on the outside. Inside?

I received a call on 18Dec around 2.30pm. If not mistaken, it was Archie, pressed the wrong number? But was it? Or was just illusion? Since I lost his number since I lost my phone. But i got a feeling it was him. Nevertheless, I received a sad info today. I chose to ignore, but yet, tears fell though..

No comments: