Thursday, December 25, 2008

White Water World - Get Drenched!

Merry Christmas everyone! This christmas is one of the best despite news that I dont want to hear. So, i choose to choose things I want to know and things I dont.
Why do i say is a better christmas if compared to last year? Marchy called me from UK. YOHOOOOOOO!!!! From UK, mind you. Although I have to chat in the middle of the night in a typical KK house toilet, but is all worth it knowing that she is alright, still in a piece.

And moreover, got lotsa msges from people I never expect they'll text me. Like my Form 6 teachers and friends.

These little things make my days brighter, guys and thanks so much.
However, I pretty determined to post some more of my vacation pics. I wanted to post some christmas trees that I took since its christmas, but I dint bring my phone's adapter, and those pics are in my phone. Too bad. I can only show you some of Australia Christmas tree then.

Perth Airport

Gold Coast Airport

Sydney Airport

On our way to Sydney Opera House, a Golden Christmas Tree

Sydney City

A christmas tree Hat, Sydney. Thanks to Sukiboys.

Adelaide Airport

Melbourne observation Deck

Melbourne City, near Melbourne Aquarium

Last but not least:

1Borneo, Sabah. :) Pretty tree too huh?

Ok... Back to topic. The White Water World. That's our 3rd and last theme park in Gold Coast. This is the newest theme park and be prepared, ull get drenched. I reassure you that you wont come out dry in any of its rides.

However, this park only offers 7 rides, in which 3 are water playgrounds.

We go for the rides 1st, of course. And this is our 1st ride:

Is called the green tunnel. 4 person per ride. And you just sit on top of the pelampung and be ready, you'll be dropped in a tunnel and into a funnel. Damn Syok.

This ride is like the ones you saw the people playing in The Roller Coaster Tycoon Games. Is exactly the same! Only difference is that, this is a long long ride.

This is the overview of both rides. Sure get drenched de.. But is damn fun getting wet. And the long queues are worth waiting!

This is the octopus ride. This is where you use the surf board they provided for you, and slide all the way down the tentacles of the octopus. I wonder how Octopy felt when sliding down its own species.. hmm.. The purple trail beside it (if you can see) is actually another ride, which I cant snap a picture of it cos my camera was with Sukiboys to avoid it being wet. Is where you sit on pelampung as well in a group of 4 or less, and swirled down into a "black hole". It depends on gravity.

A mini beach. This beach is somesort like the one in Sunway, where they will have waves. And they have surfing classes here. U can see me jumping cos the sand almost roasted my pig leg.

Nikoledon Pool. This is a huge water playground. Where people will try their way up tothe highest slide, if they can as people along the way, will try to stop you using strong water pipes. They will splashed you like as if they know you. They wont bei min lei.. They Shoot and Spray like they never did it before!

Noted the Nikoledon pail under the Sponge Bob? This is what will happen at any time:

Be Prepared. Or else: You'll end up like:

this (ET was well prepared)

Or this:

ET being betrayed by Sukiboys. Not prepared at all..

ET retard moment. Never seen water fountain before meh? Not in Bikini? Yes.. Wahaha.. Why? Still waiting for a sponsor to get me one nice one. :wink

Map for White water world (right) and DreamWorld (left). Get dry in DreamWorld but soaked in White WaterWorld. Huge theme parks..

A small overview of White Water World, taken while in the line to play Green Tunnel.

A picture taken while in the line to play the orange boat. A huge bird nest. No wonder they say Australians loves animal. They preserved them so well. QC or Preservation?

My breakfast. Water? Frankly, the park provide you sufficient water for you to drink while you were on their rides.

White Water World Main Enterance

Dream World, the DRY park just beside the wet one. Dint go in cos of economy constrain. For more info on this park, please take the initiative to google it. Believe me.. From outside, im pretty sure, I dont want to get on on any rides inside DreamWorld. I guess all of them rated at least 7 stars compared to Movie World's rides. ET pa pa er...

No comments: