Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Day 2 - Movie World

Is christmas day when im writing this. Went to a christmas eve gathering at Tanjung Aru Calvary Church and having a beer with my dad at Jesselton Point. It is almost like an annual thing Ill do for christmas. Come to KK, go to a service, have a beer with dad at Jesselton Point and sleep. I think this tradition will go on since this is the only time when dad can come back to KK to visit his relatives since I will definitely stay in SDK for cny. That is a must.

Ok.. So, the 2nd day was to Movie World. Actually 2nd day was to White Water World. But since the line is so good, i decided to post the blog which have more pics.

Movie World... As the name says so.. Is actually where u have a chance to meet the cartoons that You love (ok... I love them) in person. They can make u go "Aw...." "AHHHHH!" and even "Come to Me!"

The theme park starts at 10am and ends at 5pm. So, we dont want to waste a single penny that we pay, we reach the park, at 10am sharp.
This is how i look early in the morning. Like an aunty, prepare for market shopping. Standing in front of a Shrek Shop where it sells only Shrek things. Shrek... Just remind me what a nightmare it was when I was princess Fiona during orientation! OMG!
This is a 4D cinema showing about Shrek. They actually show a 4D show on dunno which prince, come back again for Princess Fiona. I cant remember that short ugly prince's name. The show was really great! They sprayed water onto you when the donkey spits and then..they tickles you when spiders fell from trees in the scene. Overall, i rank it 4 Stars show.

Me and Donkey. We dont look alike. We DOnt look alike!

What other cartoons they have?

All time favourite, Bugs Bunny!

Is duck season, not rabbit season!

A band by the cartoons! Awwwww........ How cute!

Scooby DOO!

I tot i taw a putty tat! I did I did taw a putty tat!

My love, Taz... AHHHHH!!!!!

Pink Marilyn doing her singing. What she sings? Dunno don care.

I have a clip on their parade but is too large to be uploaded. Too bad. If not, i can show u guys too. Shrek, Tweety, Superheroes and lotsa more came out and say Hi to us in that parade, This parade is only march once a day. Anyway, I got to hold Bug's hand, Daffy's hand and even Tweety. Jealous tak?

Beside cartoons, they have superheroes!

WWW = Wild Wild West. They are real human k? and yea... im wet. Cos just finish riding their WWW ride..

Dont ask me who are they cos i really have no idea. Just bcos they dressed not like us, we decide to take a pic with them. Maybe u all can enlighten me abit.

This one i know. Batman's Gang. Er... their names? xxx, batman, xxxx. And that day batman is so lucky, he hugged my waist wa! Lucky he is in that mask, if not, he will get panda eyes from me!

Catwoman

Then... this theme park doesnt let the kids felt left out. They have a place where kids under 140cm can play. We are categorised as too old kids. So, we can only take pics of the place. Tada~

Me kissing my love. Though is a fake one :'(

Cool huh? Check the stones behind my back

They carved the stones. Can recog the characters?

Ok ok. I admit. Sukiboys is a better poser.

Even the tong sampah is nicer than the adult's. Kids nowadays.... SPOILT HABIS HABIS.

Dont think this is a mild theme park. They have rides too. Check their rides out. In front of scooby doo ride. This ride is the only ride that i opened my eyes when i am on it, for my entire life. You cant just close your eyes although ur adrenaline is overflowed, u almost lost your voice because of shouting and your heart stop beating, wondering what's next. Trust me. Is the best ride. Rate 4 star for excitement by the park management.

Inside scooby doo ride while waiting for our turn. Tried to act scary, but we are just too lovely to look scary :p

Rated 4 star. But for me, is 6 star edi. Why? Because this roller coaster, ur legs are left hanging outside the cart. So, u felt fragile. I dint go onto this ride cos by looking at other playing it, my legs felt weak. But somehow, Octopy and Polar Bear did cos they say they paid for it edi. Dont remembers its name edi.

In front of the 5 star rated ride. The scariest ride in the theme park. Superman Escape. How does it look like?

U bet i got into that ride! No WAY man. This ride is 3X faster than a normal roller coaster. Why? Cos Superman was pushing the train from behind! Superman is trying to kill you, i tell you! And measure the degree... Is almost 90 degree straight down! NO WAY man.. Octopy and Polar Bear went on... Reason? U all know. Bravo guys.

WWW ride. 4 star. There is this boat, bring 4 person into this dark cave. Inside cave, were "some ups and down". And not only that, they also give u "Forward and backward". So, no escape. I tell u.. when the boat felll backwards.. u just say to yourself - Byebye. And then.. the boat will out of the tunnel and ull get splashed like hell. This pic was taken before the ride.

After the ride.

This theme park, like seaworld, they have lotsa shops inside the park. The only difference between the shops inside MovieWorld and SeaWorld is that MovieWorld's shops sell certain things based on their names. Like the shop named, Shrek, they only sell Shrek's product. There is Harry Porter Shop here. But which shop make us camwhore like mad? This is:


The Tunes shop. Arent those toys melt you? If only someone buys me all the things that ive touched in that shop that day, i will be more delighted to say "I Do". Try me.

Here goes some scenery of MovieWorld:


The gate to Batman ride. Have 2 rides. Batman 1 and Batman 2. Batman 1 is more or less like Space Shot in Genting, only faster and they sprays water. Batman 2 is you siting in a 3D moving spaceship.



A Restaurant. What so significant of the camel? Is an animal that you cant see in Australia.

An old car. Very nice one. And me with the things I bought.


A very real and nice painting. If the angle is right, it will be as if, the blue box is a real box and as if there are 5 woods behind me. Actually, is just a painting. The box is in the painting. So are the woods.


Retard moment of ET.



Tak Nak fails? This is why.. Cigarettes anyone?


Last but not least, to certify ive been to MovieWorld, Gold Coast - The Entrace of MovieWorld.

Picture of the day. Lesson of the day: Buy a better pyjamas. Maybe a red undie outside, like Superman!

Sorry for the spacing. Have been editing like hell but suddenly got some problem. Deleted 2 pics tim. Over writting my written blog. Argh...

And Merry Christmas!

No comments: