Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Another sleepless night

Tonight should be a happy night, because Ive entangle 2 friends of mine, on their doubts about the respective relationship.

Yet, teardrops on my laptop happen again. Is for my best buddy.

I just felt so lost for not being there with her.

Thinking what we have gone through as individual or have gone through together, it just makes my tears cant stop rolling down, missing the moments we share together.

Too much. From the moment when we enrol to a school which every single individual in hometown looked down on the students there, to both making names for the school in a good way. From the moment when we start to change role, from you being the prospective head prefect, to me, getting the post, we still strive together to prove others that we can do it. We can even do better than students in a more famous school. Then, to a co-ed school, where we met our very first man in life, and sharing all the details and sms together. As well as being the leader of the students, we are the biggest devil leading the students to bring the handphone to school, and sleeps during biology class.

You have been a great competitor to me. You also have been a great teacher to me. Without we realising, time have to separate us from this strong combination.

Maybe we really cant stand strong without each other, but I also know that both of us have been trying so hard to move along life. Tears and more tears were shed for people who we care so much. There were just times when we couldnt be strong for ourselves. There are just times, when we hope we can be like before, sleeping beside each other in the biology class when the teacher is teaching, but we still getting good grades.

Reality may have been cruel to us. But with the strength you have given me previously, I will continue to preservere and make everyone beside me see how you have shaped me. How what we have gone through together will bring us to life we always dreamt for.

I know, we are normal girls, like any other girls, just hope that there is someone that really appreciate what we have given out to him, and get what should we be getting in return. Reality have shown that is not the time for both of us yet, so, Marchy, we have to wait upon that day together ok?

Is just like how we waited for our PMR and SPM result. Which turn out that what we have sacrifice returns joy that is so undescribable. We almost beat the best school! Our results are as good as the top student in the best school!

All what we have gone through today, will be soon be pay off.. We just have to wait patiently.

I miss you and I love you.

No comments: