Monday, July 27, 2009

To all people whom I consider friends.



I was trying to sleep early to change my biological clock to a more normal one. Yet, when I think my biological clock have been very obedient, by giving me a dose of anesthesia at 8pm tonight, I was wrong. I was again once waken up at this hour, because of a nightmare.

The very first question that popped into my mind will be what if im going to die today, how would I tell my friends, which I consider them to be the 2nd person that matters to me, that I love them so much. You may say Im sarcatic or thinking too much, but I really have a bad feeling after I woke up.


To Marchy: U matter most to me. U know more than any other people in my life, including my own parents. I know life have been easier in the past, but yet, with you, life have been lot more lighter today. Now, distance have to separate us, but we know that deep down inside the heart, we couldnt live without each other. Im so glad that God has given me the best buddy I ever know, someone that willing to carry the burden of life with me, as well as I carry for her. I love you, Marchy, and please, be strong for me.

To May: Life have been so much busier when we are about to graduate, until sometime we felt we barely know what each other are upto. Start to doubt whether the beliefs in us are correct. Start to doubt the friendship built all these years. But deep down again, we know that we still have each other, no matter how hard life has been, no matter where we are. And that clears all doubts. I love you, May, please again, make sure you are happy for who you are.

To Octopy: You always been my model of strength, because I see how you fell and how you stood up. You are always there to put a smile in our faces with your blog, with your smiles. You gave people a very comfortable feeling being with you. Yet, I really hope the smiles are from the bottom of your heart. And Ill carry you when you needed someone to make you stand. I love you.

To Baby: Life will not be easy eventhough you found the man of your life. There are many obstacles to be faced in future, but we are really happy for you that you found him. We are all glad that you have changed to someone that really considerate and enjoying life. We really wanted to be there for your big day and Im praying hard that my parents will allow me to go. All we want is to share the joy with you. His "I love you" might be sweeter than mine, but yet, that is from the bottom of my heart oh.

To Stephy: You also have pose a strong figure in me. Is really really happy to see you getting up again and live on happily. I promise myself to take you as my role model. I love you.

To Polar bear: which I know you unlikely wil be reading this because you are too indulge with your work and shapping. I bet you even have this link. :P Nevertheless, I really hope next year, and years ahead after graduation, I can be sharing more time with you. Please start praying hard for me too.. I love you.

To aanhry: I dunno whether you'll be still reading this blog or not. But I still read yours. In the past, there is a feeling of uneasiness everytime meeting you. But now, I know you are NEVER the person to be blame. I really blessed knowing you. I really hope I can meet you and hang out together. Please... I promise you girl,you will soon found the person that really matters to you. Ill have to check my schedule to confirm you the time we go out together with KenT,k? I know you have car~ I miss and luv you, Aanhry.

To Sustagen: Dare to love, and dare to be hurt. There is no definition of love. There is only feeling of love. Im so glad that what had happened to you, make you grow. Grow to someone that willing to fall and get up again. No longer in your protection bubble again. But heart aches whenever hearing your tears came rolling down for that individual. I wish I can give you more of my bravery to love someone. I wish he knew your heart for him.. I also wish that he know what he is doing to you. I will be still on your side no matter what the ending would be. But for the time being, I foresee is a happy ending. Whether you want to preserve this ending or not, is up to you how to handle it. Face it with courage.

To Purple: I know you have evolve to someone that matters so much to me. Even silence between us, do not longer make us felt strange. This is the sign of trust and strong friendship between us. You taught me how to be strong and still. No matter what happen in future, you will always find my footprints in the sand.

To Nicolesukiboys: I can only thank you for not forgetting me in your prayers although life wasnt easy for you either. You and the prayers meant so much so much for me. I really miss the time we were in aus. I really really looking forward in spending time with you. Thank you for being there for me. I can only continue praying that God will continue showing us the right path.

To TT: I can finally start to see some signs of you smilling deep down from the heart. Really happy to see that coming. I know you have been working hard for it, so hard that I knew you do not know how to put into words with me. I hope you will hang in there, for someone, which I think is popping to be more important in your life. :)

To Sou Sou: I can only wish life would be easy for you either. Thank you for being there when i need "professional advice". Thank you for making me feeling accompanied.

To Shell: It was really really surprise what you have told me. What you have shared with me. What have you done to keep this candle of mine lighting, although it may not be as shiny as ever, but it still burning. All are locked into this little heart of the candle. I will keep it burning, but there are times when the light is being blown by the wind, shaking the vission. But i know, you guys are out there, to protect this little light of mine. I know.

To Winne the Pooh: Thank you for making my own sweet dream disappear. I really appreciate that. Because if it wasnt for that, I wouldnt be strong until now. You matter so much to me. You have also pour out so much just for me. You always have a place in my heart.

St Cecilian: People. You all have changed me so much. You all gave me hope. You all taught me how to fight. You all taught me how to preservere in this world when people looking down on you. You all have taught me what is the meaning of winning, not the material, but the hearts of people. You all matters so much to me. Every single one of you have shaped who am I today. Thank you.

St Marians: You all taught me how to love, how to fall once again, and taught me who friends are really are. You all gave me so much memories until now that I use them to be strong for life. I know time and distance may make you all think Ive changed, but seriously NO. You all matter so much to me like in the old days. I really hope the relationships that we have built together will not die out with time. You all matters to me.

IMUians: 4 years is not a short period. Is not a long period either. You all have taught me what Kiasu and Kiasi meant. But again, you all have taught me to be stronger, strong for people who loved me, as well as people whom I love. A year left to another huge separation. I am brushing off the feeling now because i really dont wanna face it. But I promise you all, this 4 years will always in my bibliography forever.

To Archie: I love you, I have always love you. I just wish upon the star that one day you have changed to a person whom I really really knew and once loved.

The song above is for every single of you, a sing out from my heart, and my promises to you all. God bless you all...

1 comment:

shan said...

很感动。。。也很珍惜你在我生命中的出现。
但最最近的我已经没有信心会令别人坚强了。
但至少,我会尽量不令别人担心。

很怀念彼此在一起的时光。。。
加油哦。。。。
别再这么多愁善感了。。。