Saturday, October 17, 2009

5 years instead of 500 days.

Today, 4 of us went to catch a movie, shown only in TGV cinema, named "500 days in summer". We were so fed up or you could say, sein with our daily routine, [although there are so much to work on], we decide to catch a movie. Instead of going to the "meatball" movie, we watched this movie which was rated the best romance comedy in year 2009. Erm.. if you ask me, I would probably say yes, is even better than The Ugly Truth. Why? It reflects so much on my life! Darn~

In the movie, from the start to the end of the show, came out 3 names that are so familiar with my own story, Archie, Her and Me. Damn. I just dont want to see any of those.

The story, was almost like my story, because I resemble the feelings of the main actor. Well, the main actress is exactly like Archie. And so am I, exactly like Tom. My relationship with Archie is, I can say, 95% similar, except that cut out the S word, and also the cheating word from the movie. Besides that, the main significant difference would be the duration. Everything happen to Tom in 500 days, while I took 5 years. Complete 5 years. Is the count still running? I have no idea, I think.

I guess Summer made a point when she say that: I couldnt found that certainty in you. I guess, when is not the time, even if is the right person, it is just no belong to you.

For a few days, ive been thinking whether should I wish him a happy graduation. I prayed hard, because I dont want to be hurt again or I myself is leading myself to a dead end. And i think, this movie gave me an answer.

"Is not fate. Is just there is no certainty in life. Why miss out the chances when you had the opportunity?"

I just hope that what im gonna do next, will not be a regret of my life. And yes, I still believe that God is in control of EVERYTHING. Just have to continue to be strong and be myself.

When can I find my Autumn?

No comments: