Thursday, October 29, 2009

Simply a waste

oh gosh... was hoping I can at least start to type in the word "introduction" into a wordfile named "thesis", but still fail to do so. I wonder why.

End up getting up at 11am in the morning, due to imsomnia last nite, went to meet up with mentee and again, forgot to pass him my softcopies on the spot. So, he has to come all the way down again to meet this careless mentor of his. kesian...

Went to a briefing, which I think is a waste of time, but oh well, is the ONLY reason that can make me get up from my bed as early as 11am! Then, joined a group of friends to "witness" something that makes me think, at least, in this batch, i see someone working hard on something that belongs to each other. Enjoyed that moment. And i simply love Minnie! She was so cute! So cute! Well Equipped! And is willing to do anything just to make the photoshooting session works! Minnie, Im always your fan! And I salute and respect you for what u have done for the batch by putting your egoness aside.

Went home walking in the rain. And came home with a bit of hunger, and start chomping my oatmeal biscuit. Nasty taste? Not really.. It is filled with apples! =) Yummy. Felt like playing my games so that can keep me awake and I can read my journals, but end up, sleep sweet peace on my little bed. Damn comfy.

Dead sleep for 1 hour, before relunctantly got up, cleaned myself up, and start preparing my dinner, which i called: Greens with patches of white. LOL... simply just some leaves with eggs that are yolk-removed. Added some italian sauce and wraps the dinner of with some honey, donated by Terrorist. Yummm~

Then, Purple came to me. Did some ammendments on the trip that we are going to have next week. Chocolate came to me too, to tell me that he is interested with one of the post that I posted in facebook, and HOLA~ chatting and negotiation session starts.

Multitasking, as usual. My daily dose of laughter from game show is on my right hand top of my lappie, my msn on the right hand bottom, middle was my journal that i intend to read, and the most left hand site, with lotsa tabs of email, facebook, web that give me info on the activity im going this nov.

Terrorist came back from her dinner without my fries =( because they dint passed by any mcD on the way. Purple keep asking me to call for delivery, which i insisted a NO, because of money, and also the "FATNESS" of my tummy. But i was so craving for it. Then, some friends turn up in my MSN, because i appear "busy". nvm... i still have time for them. Is rude to cut them off as soon as they find me. They are important to me.

15mins to 11, was swallowing my remaining oat biscuit with a cup of choc milk, Terrorist came to me and say she is hungry. Gosh.. She wanted mc Flurry instead. And so... called mc DOnalds.... there goes my money and fat, buttt butt butt... at least my craving is answered :wink But after spending Rm1.70 of that call, i was told: Moi.. McD dekat kamu dah tutup jam 10 malam la. Sungai Besi McD tak ada delivery.... aih... bad news again.

Despite the hunger, as well as thoughts of food, I negotiated with the person in-charge of that workshop via email. He's the one ive been emailing the most for this week. My supervisor also dont get that much of mails from me. After much negotiation through email, i finally reduced the fee from RM90 to RM80! IS a hell alot u know! Istead of paying RM630 for 7 people, im paying RM 640 for 8 person! Hooray. I guess tat was the only good thing i did today.

Wanting to continue my 2nd journal, yet the number of pages horrifies me. But :(, i forced myself to go through it. So, like a scanning machine, am looking for the keywords to my thesis, before Chocolate turn up again ;)

Manatau, sambil scan, sambil chat. A sentence of 10 words, i have been reading like 5 times, yet, still tak paham what it says. Adoi....

Scan through the whole 11 pages, and what i get for my thesis? >>>>>>> TIAADAAAAAAA :(

So, tak ada mood, cos read 2 journals, 2 also not much info. So, decide to make the payment for the activity, and hooray, i still got enough money in that account. Have to bank in for my rental tomorrow though my hsemate havent pay me. aih... what a sad life.

What have i done today? >>>>>>>>>>>>> Just spelled N-O-T-H-I-N-G.
Duhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

And tmr? Im out for a movie, Poker King! ;) Thesis oh thesis...

No comments: