Saturday, October 10, 2009

Just...

101009... a date to be remembered by him. Is his cousin's bday, yet that is not the concern. Is his convocation, the day that he is waiting for all these 4 years. After all these years, all tubulations and hardship, he finally made it. Maybe he is getting the 1st class honours after a downfall in his first year? I think so... I never doubt his ability to score in his studies.

Aanhry last night text me saying she have something to let me know. I was told she, and a few friends including him are sharing a room at Le Meridien. Yupz... Le Meridien. I don't know why, i hope what Aanhry gonna tell me, is nothing regarding him. Except if the news is something good about him, others, including his relationship thingy, I dont wanna know.

Just suddenly, thought of him again, no hatred, no hope and just had his image suddenly across my mind. Just suddenly...

Hope he is always well, and hopefully that he will be a person that I always thought he is. A man that know what he wants.

No comments: