Wednesday, May 16, 2012

New, is it good?

I finally got what i wanted, STORE!

Is a place that think i dont have to entertain the impatient patients, dont have to stand almost 3-5hours/day to dispense, to query doctor on small matters (that only show how ignorant are them to me), dont have to deal with patients that treats you worst than a maid.

Store, is a place, in my mind, have my own table, dont have to melayan kerenah patients that really blows my mood away, almost everyday. I might need to deal with subordinates that will still have politics between them (but which department doesnt have?), talking with doctors that might loose their temper (is big doctors le! At least, i hope am going to learn from them instead being a teacher to them, in which, sometimes, fear that my answers will kill the patient instead. Besides, if i were not going to be government's servant, store is a better place to build my network plus polishing some management skills, if i were to be in the same field as i am now.

Is almost 3 weeks since you left. Sitting on the chair you once sat, i wonder why i used to picture store is such a busy place. So much to answer, query from nurses why this is not here, why is not given all, and all kinds of blame for not able to supply according to their wish (Hey! Who is looking after your account now? If you dont know how much you have spent, SHUT UP or SPEAK UP and ask for more budget la!). I do not know the flow of work yet. Im so passive, and these make me felt so stupid, getting paid for enlarging my butt spontaneously. Not forgetting, my tummy is getting some "isi" too.. arghhh.... But when i was packing your table, i saw something that is kinda amusing for me, a gift from your admirer to you! Ahahahahhaa... instantly, i just felt blessed. Why? because U may seemed to others you are interested in her, but actually, it was just all for fun. When I think of the days and time spent with you, i just felt you are so real to me. So true to me.

When ppl throw me question, and I have no idea why, i really felt lost. Is even worst, when you ask people that is more experience than you are in store, the answer they gave was: Now, your boss is not here, you make decision how la since the stock not tally. (I was not even in store when the problem occurs!). But luckily, after i show some frustration with that answer, someone turn up and helped. Damn lucky. Yet, i still feel stupid because i need my subordinates to teach me how to solve problem. Adui...

But all of them gave me the same comment. You and me are really alike. Now, is that a compliment or otherwise? Tell you something that draws a smile to my boring day today, someone said we are perfectly match :P Now, is that a good comment too?

No comments: