Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Mistake

1st of May. Is a date where many things that impacted my life happened.

1st May 1955. My daddy's birthday.
1st May 1997. My first P day.
1st may 2005. My first heart-broken day because of that not-so-worth-afterall, Archie
1st May 2012. Second heart breaking day of my life, for someone that i think worth a lifetime, Vince.

Having him left after our last encounter together was crying together, i started the day yesterday with breakie with my Sandakan Family. Went to Aunty's shop so that to ignore WORK and dinner with Sandakan Family before heading to Balin, the place where we spent the last night together this time with vince, in the same piece of dress.

Wanting to recall the last night together, i would say, a long lost true friend (means we seldom contact but do appreciate each other), Which i Rmb gave him a name (i blogged bout him previous, but couldnt remember what name ive given).. erm.. let's name him, Mr. Incredible (something we have in common). He shared with me a silly small mistake he made, that almost instantly, he come back to his senses doing the right thing. Somehow, the silly mistake he made, do make me wonder, "Does the same thing actually happen to me, and i become ignorant about it?"

Everyone made mistake. Some say mistake just show how foolish you were that time. Some say mistake kills. Some say mistake improves self. In short, it meant something to anyone.

Mr Incredible was pretty happy after the chat (hope he does, not to just make me fill "hey, im not that bad afterall!") but instantly turned abit wishy washy when i bombarded him with questions, which in the end, no definite conclusion is made.

Yes, Ive made a mistake on why I did not took the courage on that spot, but instead let senses made me regret afterwards? In the end, the conclusion we made, probably it wasnt the best thing would happen later, but , on that particular spot, if you have taken the courage to do what you feel makes you happier, perhaps, you wont be sulking now because of regreting it.

Maybe all these while with Vince, i was all covered up with senses, wasnt daring enough like i used to be. Probably im afraid ill be hurt again or fear i might hurt Vince on the other hand if i have been too persuasive, more to like a puppy begging for bones.

Perhaps, is time to really do something without caring much what happens in the end.

And maybe, that will give more colours to my life after loosing one great colour now?

No comments: