Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Afraid...

There are lotsa things that make us go Gaga, afraid. Exam results, cockroaches, big lizards, etc are the things that makes me go Gaga. But, recently, i found out, the worse fear of mine would be LONELY.

I guess my all my pals will laugh their hearts out, when read this, cos i dont seemed to have time to be lonely. Either im busy with work, or ill be busy creating activities with friends or family, errr... mostly friends.

Everytime, when someone that meant so much to me leaves, my feelings is always the same = LONELY. I always thought that having more friends makes dull days better. But we never thought that when you realise one by one your friends leave you, either the friendship has fadded or they are far away from you.

I ever thought, even one day, im gonna live by my own, my life would be normal. But, hell No! I just realise, even when i study, i need to online just to make myself feel that there are people around me when i'm studying. If not, ill just send thousands of sms to my buddies and just wait there for any replies from them. Archie, Marchy, May, Aanhry, Octopy, Snoopy and Monkey. These are the common people that brightens my day more.

These 7 people are the closest to me. So, when any of these do not reply to me, i wont be mad. Ill be just wondering why they dint reply, was it because ive did something wrong or they decided not to reply anymore to me?

The worst thing would be Marchy is leaving soon. She is the one that hears all my cries and laugh at all my stupid things that i have done. She knows ALL the secrets of me. You can hunt for her if you want to know about my secrets. But im sure, she is someone i can put my trust in to keep it till i leave this world. Is not the other 6 i cannot trust, is just that, I felt more comfy talking to Marchy. She is like my sister already.

Somehow, i do feel afraid. When time goes by, all of them, would leave me, one by one, and this includes Marchy. I dont want to get distanced from them. Will time change everything? Including relationships and heals wounds?

1 comment:

wildberry said...

Darling, every single person has their own fear and your fear is NOT in any way stupid.

I'll miss you and the girls badly too when I'm gone. But we still have the internet right? Let not distance be our falling point. I promise I will try my best to keep in touch and I don't care how sick you are of my whinings but you WILL be hearing from me anytime, any place. Muahaha!

Love you, girl. You take care and pls, pls, pls eat more! I feel so fat next to you. Ish ish...

*winks*