Monday, April 16, 2012

Is the same feeling again...

I remember, i told you " Dont look back" when you told me how hard it is to make such decision. To be frank, when you said that you felt heavy hearted to leave, there are so much thing left behind that meant so much for you, i almost wanted to drop my tears again, remembering how painful it is to me as well.

I regreted. I really regreted telling you not to look back. Simply because i wanted you to be happier to leave here, but i regreted not telling you, i simply will wait upon that day that we both dont have to face separation again. I dont want you to forget what we had, i dont want you to forget what we had felt, most importantly, i dont want you to forget me, on how much i had loved you, which now, im afaid to owe it up to you.

Im afraid, if i ever owe it up to you now, you will have rejected it again, because to you, i know, ur mindset is still thinking IMPOSSIBLE, geometrically and physically. But i hope you know the thing that i fell in love with, is YOU, is not your physical or what you had done, is simply all of you as a person.

Dont ask me why have i love you, because my answer is still the same, there is no reason for it. It is simply how i felt when i met you.

Dont tell me: common girl, i cannot be the one you hope for. But have you asked me what was i actually searching all these while in guys? Do you really understand what I need, and NOT what GIRLS need?

What should i do? How should i get a win-win situation here? What should i do so that you and I can be happy? Can you please let me know?

No comments: