Thursday, September 4, 2008

Blank..

After losing my hp, I have no more pic to upload for awhile. Im currently watching an American series: Brothers and sisters while im downloading other "older" series that Ive missed.


This series is indeed something that reminds me about the bond between family members. I enjoy watching the series which actually show how westerners are living together. Frankly, I do admire them, can control their temper and anger when they are. They use powerful words to show their anger and disappointment instead of yelling until their vocal cords break, instead of pulling hairs as well as saying nothing at all but showing your sulking face or avoiding it.


However, again, this series reminds me some negative aspects of it. Where affairs and more affairs are there. Uncertainty and more conflicts.


I start to wonder, there is no everlasting love in this world? Husbands having an affair. Wife also slept with someone else before. The D word in marriage is getting familiarised in the society. What is it? What really is?


However, I do ever "try to imagine" me myself in my favourite character in this series - Kitty. Ok... I dunno why such a name for such a beautiful character. A wife of a handsome and loving politician. Wakakaka... I know that's not gonna happen to me. Erm.. Why do i like the character? I just felt that, if I were in her condition, I would do the same thing whereas other characters dint.

Well, however, other characters did show me how calmness and honesty make crooked things into a straight smooth ones. Making things straight doesnt mean you need to be cranky, but with the correct word and correct time with correct people, the things just work out perfectly.

Im watching the last episode for this season for this season. And indeed, im looking forward to the next season *though im waiting for downloading prison break whole season 4 too!* And this series, did make me think much. I just hope, I have the chance to achieve my little-cinderella-dream, to live happily and feel fulfilled with what I have in a place that I was dreamt to be...

1 comment:

shan said...

hey...kitty is actually stands for katherine. u shud realised it while they r reading out their vowes. it is a nice series...i love the summary u wrote out the way they express their feelings with powerful words. it much more powerful than yelling out definately..let's watch the new season together.