Monday, September 22, 2008

Still havent recover...

Today, i received an email from a friend. Is a forwarded email. However, although the title was friends, but I guess, all those questions directed to me seemed to be like linking to relationship. It hurts me.

What would you do if every time you fell in love with someone you had to say good-bye?

What would you do if every time you wanted someone they would never be there?

What would you do if for every moment you were truly happy there would be 10 moments of sadness?

What would you do if you loved someone more than anything else and you could never have them?

Some people live and some people die.

But I want to tell you I love you everyday, though Ive tell you before.

That I will always be here for you when and if you need me...

If I died tomorrow, you would be in my heart forever.

Would I be in yours?

I look up to you, respect you, and truly cherish you.

Just remember, everyone doesnt like to be lonely. Someday, you might feel like you are alone at all, just remember and take comfort in knowing somebody out there cares about you and always will.

I still miss him. :'(

No comments: