Sunday, September 28, 2008

KLIA trip






The journey to KLIA is always heavy hearted. Ever jouney.
Yesterday, May and me sent Marchy to this gigantic and luxurious aiport. Marchy have to leave us for at least a year to continue her studies there.
We took taxi there. Along the hourney, Marchy tried to sleep but her phone kept ringing while May slept. I myself catch my own sweet time.
The last time I went to KLIA was this april, sending Archie away. The whole journey in the taxi reminded me of him, the best time as well as remembering the separation and the separation that soon ive too face again, sending marchy away this time.
I couldnt help myself but tears kept falling, but not to boast, im good at hiding my tears. The pain still there.
Is always hard to send someone away. I know, there is always internet there to connect us. Thank God for the someone who invented internet. However, the feeling is really different.
U cannot meet up occasionally, or even, feelings might just swap away. Time and distance, changes people and relationship.
Im afraid. Im hurt. Im sad. The journey to KLIA always reminds me the sad things I had with Archie. And now, sending my best friend to for a better life, I couldnt help, but wept.
Is always easier for the one to leave than those that left behind.
Im missing Archie. Im missing Marchy.
I love them.

No comments: