Saturday, September 20, 2008

Happy Birthday Archie...

Happy Birthday Archie!

That's what I want to say Archie today. But i guessed, there is no longer chance to do so...

Sitting here, staring at my MSN, he is offline. Even if he is online, I wouldnt dare to say it to him as well. Maybe he is out with someone else that he used to celebrate every year.

I try not to miss him. But seriously, I couldnt do it. He will always in my heart. Always.

I used to say to aanhry that if wanted me to forget totally about him, give me 20 years without contact at all. But i guess, these 3 months was really hard. No matter how much I try to forget, there is still him. No matter how much positive things I said to myself, I just cant forget him.

I really miss him.

Happy Birthday again, Archie. I really hope my wishes for u will become true one day. I will always keep praying for you when I wake up and before I sleep. Have a great birthday without me. All the very best for you.

No comments: