Wednesday, July 23, 2008

I Love U.. Does it means what it should mean?

What do these 3 words mean to you? I LOVE YOU.. especially from the person that you really wanted to be with for the rest of your life?

I know! The first thing that hits the mind would be: It's so sweet. It will just melt away all you sadness and brightens up the whole day. But what if the sentences was like this:

"Tinkerbell, I Love you.
And yet, I'm not the one for you.
I belong to no one, not even the person I am with now.
I duno whether i love her or not,
but there are thing I cant let go, even though I tried.
That is all I wanna say." ____ Quoted MSN____ * from tinkerbell*

For a girl like me, what i will interprete from this is that the guy really love the girl that he says so. Or maybe I chose to believe my instinct. I dunno whether Im correct or not, but for Archie [if archie is the one who say this to me], I know that he is tired as well. He is saffocated. He is saturated. He doesnt know what he has to do...

This is my answer. Does he means the same as how I interprete it? Was this line also telling me the same Archie that I knew 4 years ago? Was this line the same meaning as what he said to me 4 years ago?

Archie, I just hope you don't give me grey area anymore. I have done what I have to do - to plant the seed of thinking in you and to let you know, that I still loves you. Is all up to you now. I will only continue to pray. And if you happen to read this blog, I hope, one day, you know who you want to have and who you want to belong too..

Archie.. I love you and I really hope, you can find the person that you can really be yourself. A person that you willing to risk your life for her. A person that you really LOVE.

I just wish upon the star that you'll tell me whatever you feels when you have made your decision. God Bless you abundantly.

No comments: