Thursday, July 3, 2008

Stop Counting...

Stop counting? Yes... Ive decided to stop counting Archieless Days. Why? Because I know by counting, I will always be reminded how hurt I am. So, what makes me change my mind? These are what changes my mind:

A card with 3D flowers with words of encouragement

Little light with BIG meaning of encouragement

Yes.. I admit, Ive been not so happy these few weeks. And yes, Im very good at hiding my feelings in front of others, another word, being a hypocrite in hiding my suffering.

However, today, something brightens up my life. Is a special and unexpected gift from someone that I owe so much, my mentor. She is really an Angel at this time. This lovely lady is named Chiawoon. I wanted to post her picture here to let the whole world see who is this lovely lady but I just realised that I lost all my orientation pictures because of computer reformatting.

God gave me alot of blessing in these few weeks, which I never realised. God gave me someone to love and gave me people who love me. Bpharm is tough and torturing, but Im blessed with friends that I knew and also this lovely mentor in IMU. Frankly, Chiawoon is always there to uphold me whenever I fall..

I thought that she is already a gift for me, when she unconditionally give me all her advices, her tips and also notes. I still remember in Sem 3, when i failed one paper. To me, failing for the first time with a pretty much good results in the past, it was really devastating. I walked aimlessly after receiving the result. But then, when i told Chiawoon about it, she called me directly. To me, she is really someone.. many friends that knew but kept quiet and dont even show any concern.

She never stop encouraging me to move on in studies. And I never thought that our relationship can turn from mentor-mentee relationship to really a goodfriend. I always thought Im a burden to her as I really received alot from her. It is really beyond words how much she had helped me.

Today, unexpectedly, she hand me these 2 small but meaningful gifts. I was in the lecture hall when Ah Yee passed me these 2 lovely things. When I read about the card, tears almost fell down. I never ever expect that Chiawoon is always so near to me. She wrote me a beautiful card with words of encouragements from her. It is not about studies, but she was writing words to mend my internal bleeding.

I realised, I changed. I really changed. From a happy go lucky girl to a girl that is so emo. I used to think it is really painful to think that Archie might have betrayed my trust. But now, I guess, is really time to make people around me not to worry about me.

Yes, I never regret loving Archie. And yes, I know Ive to continue my life, no matter what lies in front of me now or future. The most important thing is that I never regreted.

Now, Ive made up my mind. Whatever have happened, it has happened. What ever I have done, never I regreted. Whatever happens in future, I dont wanna think anymore. There's a saying that goes: We always live in the past and hope for the future but yet, we never live in present. I guess this saying was right. We should live in present and not past or future.

I know is time to really live in present. Yes, it would not heal that fast but yet, I have to.

I promised myself, now onwards, I will live in present, do things that I will never regret and I will try my very best not to let others worry about me anymore.

Thank you people. Thank you Chiawoon..

No comments: