Sunday, July 20, 2008

Top 3 restaurant in KL.. Rated by me.

Hmm... Beside my love for him, there are other things that attracts me geh.. Which is FOOD. Yes... Im blessed with a VERY elastic stomach. Trust me, many of my friends cursed me because of that..Not forgetting, my Ji Muis too..They too cursed me because of this tiny organ of mine. However, God is fair geh.. Im a high cholesterol patient!

So, our countdown. For me, I will go for affordable and most important filling and yummy food. Janji is yummy.. So, my 3rd choice would be Carl's Junior. Why? Hmm... I dont have a picture of those gigantic and monster bites with me already since my comp got reformated and dunno why on earth, many files were deleted [this includes tips for my mentee]..So, for more information, you all can go to my friendster pics to see how gigantic it is. And trust me, you need to upsize it to large!
2nd place would go to a so-so expensive restaurant. This was the place where I wanted to go with him at the first place. But we never can make it. Either we were too full or we run out of time. Somehow, Lauren asked me and terrorist to have TGIF last friday after buying pathetic under puberty mouse from LowYat. It is expensive but trust me, it worth every penny of it. I just dint have the chance to try they cocktails and long island. Just hope that one day I can try with him *winks*.. So, I ordered the 3 course meal which the waiter actually warn me before hand that is gonna be very huge portion. Still, I believe in myself and hulla, guess what? Instead of finishing an appetizer, a main course and a dessert, I finished an appetizer, 1.5 main course and also 2 desserts!

Some part of the restaurant. TGIF Pavillion.

November Sea Breeze. That's my drink. Trust me.. I prefer free flow of coke cos this "glomorous named" drink just taste like F & N Zapple.

My appetizer: Martini Shrimps. This is my 2nd pick since they dint serve Mac & Cheese that night. *sob sob* And still, SDK shrimps are bigger and more filling!

Main course: Sizzling chicken with cheese. When the waiter came and collect my plate, his remarks was: We are blessed to have you here tonight. We dont have to wash this pan since is so CLEAN! Less work.. *wakakaka*

For dessert, is Choc Malt cake. But, I prefer the other dessert that I ate: Cream and cheese. The biscuit was so yummy that urged me to tapau the last slice of it. But of course I dint.. Why? Im sure Lauren and Terrorist wouldnt wanna eat with me anymore next time if I did!

Hmmm... About the half main course I ate was actually Lauren's chicken finger. Not gonna upload here. Or else, u'll all will know how much I "love" food.

So, the 1st place? This place is only for members. Selected members. And believe me, is the cheapest of all compare to the other restaurants. Their portion is just nice and huge sometimes, and their calorie ler wor... BALANCE. And is almost fat free, I mean oil-free! Where? Hmm... Let me show you what they serve:

Appetizers: Sweet cherry tomatoes with an egg. Tomatoes are good for eyes and egg.. for brain.

Soup of the day: Apple chicken soup. There are variety to choose from. From ABC to chicken leg peanut soup. All I can say, guarantee no oil as much as possible.

Main course: 4 season nissin mee with sausages, crab balls and LOTSA vege..

Dessert: Eggs for dessert? And OMG: a red ostrich egg for dessert?

Nah.. Ostrich are protected species. And the owner is kind at heart k? Yup... This is how the dessert looks like. But what it is? Here it goes:

Tada!

However, this fabulous restaurant only opens during the weekends. And is not serving these fantastic mouth watering and saliva dropping food during the weekdays. Why do I say that? Well.. this is how it's weekday food looks like:

So? What you think? Which to go? Is all up to you. Preferably, asking me to go also but the bill.. you know how much it cost for professional consultation. *winks*

No comments: