Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Archieless Day 8 - Eternal love..

Am watching Forensic Heroes 2. Seeing the couple loving each other so much, I really envy such couples. Hold on to each other till the very end even though one has to leave earlier. Yes.. Im jealous.

Once Jisca asked me, do I believe in eternal love. I said I do. And she told me a something that everyone thinks about love nowadays. They say, the first 3 months is because of true feeling of love, after that, couples are together for the sake of responsibility.

Why? Am I so naive to believe that there's eternal love? I dont want a guy to be with me for the sake of being responsible to me. I rather be alone then being "love" like that. What is the point of being together when there is no feelings anymore?

I guess.. that's the only reason I can give to myself to strive on. It hurts. Yes, it hurts. But as I said, I dont want to keep a man that do not love me but being with me for the sake of being with me. I dont want. I really dont want. But, I really give him all my heart. But.. did he? I just ask for a honesty..

However, during these days, I really thank GOD that He gave me a bunch of GREAT friends that have been so supportive and being by my side everytime no matter how deep shit and terrible shit I was. Im blessed with a long list of great friends. And taking this chance, I just wanna say: I love you guys and big thank you!

Whatever happen in future, I will never regret whatever I have done, including loving Archie. I guess, then only I can live more meaningfully. Thank you guys and thank you, Archie.

No comments: