Monday, April 20, 2009

Alalala... not now please..

Ive just made a decision to be strong, is not the time now that makes me move my feet away from the strong stone that I made!!!!

Early in the morning, check my fb because Baby reply me on fb. Manatau... saw the face that i tot I will never see in my Wall! Though not saying anythg relate to me, but i wished he would just never pop his pic on my wall, by tagging his friends that I know! Arghh... hari lain tak jadi nampak, hari ini, 2 kali nampak! Haih... I dont want to see ler... Not the time eh...

Early in the morning also, i received an email from a friend. She told me that she was sad seeing her dear friend drifting on a path that the friend shouldnt be taking at the very first place. She asked me how to help her friend. That friend of hers, turned out to be someone I know well too. Haih... I just dunno how to help both of them.

Looking blankly at my notes. Left 6 more days. Yet, felt so heavy or not even a single drive was there to push myself to study. Mentor left me a note saying that CPK is gonna be tough. I still felt restless...

Mood ah Mood. Come home lar. Only need u for 14 days jek. Later u can go else where. Please... come back so that I can be strong for everything. Is TERRIBLE feeling helpless...

No comments: