Saturday, April 18, 2009

This day a year ago..

Was gloomy these few days, trying to fight against the feeling of not thinking what happened this few days, exactly a year ago, as well as battling within self to get ready for my EOS.

Surprisingly, not a single tear drop until the very last hour of tonight. Tears fell because I know there is nothing much can be done, except prayer heals as well as hoping prayers do change him.

Often we heard that when a relationship ends, keep the happy memories. But yet, I found that because of the happy moments I kept, making me more dwell to the problem, and making it hard for me to move on. Making me resistant to keep more happy moments that I can have with others.

Marchy was right that there is no point putting so much tears onto a past relationship that dint worked out. It was the past. Get up and walk on with life, and discover more things beside you that you have obmitted all these while of grieving. If he/she belongs to you, God is in control and will lead him/her back to you. Nothing is sharper than God's love for his children. He gave us burdens because He knew we could take them WITH HIM in-charging the whole process..

"Why do we wanna get ourselves so down with something that almost 100% of people on this earth cannot control?" Horlicks once said to me.

"Why do you wanna put so much tears on someone that the heart is not in again? Now, is not the time for that because no matter what u do, that person's heart is not there. The only thing that can penetrate his/her heart, is God's power. Let God penetrate into ur life as well as life of the ones you love. Let Him guide us all through this life", that's what Joy told me.



I always link things happen to me as being God is hinting something to me. This picture was taken in which a year ago, at that hour, was my last time meeting Archie. Today, the sky was red and purple. It was really a nice scene. Red symbolise Love and Purple, care. Am reminded that God is Love and Care. He is watching us every moment and be there for us.

Thus, I made a small prayer to God, for myself, family, jimuis, friends and also Archie, may today, be a new start for all nightmares we have gone through. May all be well and happy, and God is ever in control...

Am I brave enough this time?

No comments: