Sunday, April 12, 2009

Food for easter...

Admit that was being moody for a few days edi. Need something to cheer me up! So, what do I want for Easter? *not only on Easter, but if possible, everyday :)* This is what I want to telan :


...
...
...
...
SOMETIME, God breaks our spirit to save our soul...
SOMETIMES, He breaks our heart to make us whole...

SOMETIMES, He let us feel the pain so we can be stronger...

SOMETIMES, He let us in failure so we can be humble...

SOMETIMES, He allow the illness so we can take better care of ourselves...

SOMETIMES, He takes EVERYTHING away from us so we can learn the value of EVERYTHING we have..

Now.... What i really wanted to have for Easter? The pics or the words? Words for the Brain and Pics for the body!

*SQUEELS SQUEELS and more SQUEELS" I just LOVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVE them! Anyone wanna offer them to me? :p

No comments: