Friday, April 10, 2009

i miss my baba, mama and DD

I seldom miss home, but yet, this semester, i was so "indulged" in work, that when everything comes to an end, i miss my family.

I havent been talking to my brother like for almost 2 months whereas my parents, for almost 2 weeks already. Those poor old folks at home, sure have been worrying so much about me.

Is not that i dont wanna talk to them, is just that, time do not permit me to do so. I slept like less than 10 hours in 3 days, although one of the days was my birthday...

Year 2007

When everything comes to a pit stop today, ending my semester 6, i start to think about my family. What is my brother up to? Is he meeting any girls yet? Is he doing and earning well from his attachment so that i can claim my bday present :p

Suddenly, i got a sms from my bro telling me he's gonna call me tonight. i squeeled with delight. This bro of my, i would say, forget all those time when we use to make BUBBLES together while cleaning up the balcony, when i use to KILL all his soldiers with my canons-without-army toys, when we used to gang up to lie to our parents on how many slices of bittergourd we have taken just to claim M&Ms, to pulling hairs and nose as well as screaming on top of our voice until i lost my voice for my Grade 8 piano exam, HE IS JUST THE BEST BROTHER, anyone could have. I felt Im blessed with a brother that knows what he is up to, and clear with what is he doing. He changed to a really nice gentleman [but with very weird taste in girls ^^... am trying to change his taste abit by introducing him of what I call "girls"].

He also start to grow from being the baby of the family, to a man that knows how to take care of his family and himself. I just dont have to worry he will be upto something not so good. I simply love him...

As for my parents, i start to think of how lonely they are back in hometown when both of us are not around. The 2 rascals that used to sleep until evening and can just scream and jump when come to mention cockroaches, were just not at home to spice the house abit. No more quarrels on channels. No more quarrels on who get a better coloured printed curtains. No more barbie dolls or Lego fighting... And NO more little girl crying and said: I dont want this daddy, he has white hairs and will die very fast. I want to change another daddy! [dad told me i said this -_-'' Bodohlah budak ni]

That's where i got my genes from :wink

Then, i realised... How have i cared about myself so much all these while. How much I have given to my friends, instead of these 3 person that matter most in my life. I am spending like more than 10 hours with my friends everyday now.. and when i stop talking to anyone, i felt the loneliness that both my folks can feel back home.

still the little girl... dah lah tua masih bayi untuk mereka...

Now, daddy mommy getting old. DD start to go for his dreams. I start to find my life. Both siblings are busy, yet the folks are left free at home. I just have no idea how to ease their loneliness. If you ask me to call them everyday, i doubt i can do so, cos there isnt much happening here in KL, better not to. If not, they will just get anxious. all i can do is to spend a few minutes talking to them and do some reporting to them... and again.. this doesnt mean Im going back Sabah to work..


A future siao pharmacist with a current successful pharmacist

Very well then.. I just can give thanks for giving me such a lovely family, a perfect one though there are quarrels and beating in the way, but those are the things that made me and my bro, who we are today. Yes... I can SACRIFICE anything, including my life, just for them and my family.. I miss them...


Luv baba mama and DD always ^^

No comments: