Monday, June 30, 2008

Archieless Day 7 - Bang on the head..

Yes.. Today.. Miss the whole day lecture and went to Sunway Pyramid Ice to bang my head on the floor. Jisca was in front of me and she heard that there was a loud bang behind her. And yes.. I had a straight bang to my head.

I thought that i was quite ok when I can move and walk without holding the bars. But yet, maybe the song sang was so suit my feelings these few days, I just cant get my mind to concentrate on what I should, which is Im trying to skate.

After 2 years in KL, seriously, I never ice skated before. And because this time, Jisca, Tank, Garnet and Marchy came over to my place to stay, so, I skipped my whole day lecture. And yes, I was avoiding to think about Archie too..

Had been missing him since that last day he contact me. And I know what I should do after all I heard. But yet, Im not prepared to lose him right now. Of all the semester, this semester I have a project on Business.

Why do I have to come over with things that is associate with him? This afternoon, when I was skating, 2 songs that he loved most aired. I wanted to burst out but yet, I kept the feelings inside. So, all ended with a bang in the head..

But... the bang, have no effect at all. How i wish the bang could just make me forget the hurtful things. Im hoping for another bang in the head :'(

No comments: