Wednesday, June 4, 2008

10 days without news and internet..

Hoho.. when you read about the title, maybe you were thinking im off to somewhere or to some kind of planet which is unreachabe by phone, internet or even dove (pollution kills all the lovely doves..awww...)


But, erm.. It wasnt quite the case. I went holidays with my dear parents pass 10 days. And, so, I dont have anytime to spare to blog. Kiki..


So, what did we do? Well, the pictures below tell all. Pictures means a thousand words rite?




Waiting for the sun to rise at my place.. As soon as the sun rises, Ipoh, here we come!


Scenery on the way to recreation park from Ipoh..

More scenery from Ipoh..

And more..


Can you see the fishes? So big right? Aww... I miss steam big fish from Sandakan so much.. But these fishes (Ipoh) are to be fed not to feed.. *Sobbs*

Isnt it cute with its big eyes and mouth? Found it at Jusco in Ipoh Parade when I, Purple and Terrorist were searching for presents for Jaycy, Popo and also Chopstick. Cost = RM33 (expensive le!)

Ipoh famous for its chicken rice and bean sprouts. We waited for hours before we are served with these from Ipoh most favourite shop! Trust me, the pork balls are superb too. I have 2 bowls of it..

Wakaka... Paiseh paiseh..

Ohohoh.. Ipoh White Coffee served right from Old Town's shop! Omigod! This coffee is better than i thought! And yea.. I had 2 cups that gave me trouble on my way to the next stop, Penang. Was so paiseh when the whole bus need to wait for me to go to toilet.. But i guess, I would still do the same, maybe also tapau a cold white coffee, if given another chance!

The same ferry that i took to and fro from Penang Island to Penang Mainland. Only cost RM1.20 to and fro le.. Cheap right? The breeze to mainland was superb but it was steaming hot when return. Why? Dont ask me. I sux in physics.



The beach of Penang. And there is where I enjoy my Ais Kacang (pic below). But i prefer Ipoh Ais kacang.. Taste better..


Aha! The Francist Light building. Looks familiar? Go search for your Sejarah Book Tingkatan 2! Or was it Tingkatan 1? Hmmmmm....

The Ship. It is a restaurant in a real ship. They say they serve the best steak in Malaysia. Tak percaya ke? Go and try, and let me know. Situated at Batu Feringghi, Penang.

So, that's my trip to Ipoh and Penang. Ive to rush back to KL for my results of my Sem 4 exams. Luckily, it was better than i thought. But, will i win Archie for this sem? I never win him before. We'll see when his results is out!


Well, KL, my boring living place.. Keke.. Though is boring, but i guess, I still have to make some activities for me and my parents. So, here in KL, we or I:


Found My 2nd lover.. Muacks! Loong Loong, my dear little nephew! He is so adorable!


And my nieces (spell like this ka?) Jia Yee and Yi Vun. Omigod! I think i love kids at this age. So, easily to please! Er... Judging from the look of Yi Vun, I guess she is trying to be "cool" or was she angry cos i snatch her away from her dinner? Muahaha... Who cares! Im the Yiyi here. Im the boss!


Life in KL is not complete without shopping. But for me, i prefer window shopping. This is the only bear i found in Harvey Norman, Ikano, bedding section. It was there on a bed that cost more than RM3000! But this not-so-good-looking or not-so-good-for-touching bear, cost a fortune. How much do you guess it cost? RM 100? That is already an abnormal price for a bear in this size! Ahem... Ladies and gentleman, this bear cost RM556. 90! Yeap.. No kidding! Since i cannot own it (i dont want either, duhh..), so, i took its picture and let the whole world know how 'precious' this bear is! Toys are getting expensive huh?

Moral of the story for parents, Never Bring Your Kids to Harvey Norman!

Moral of the story for kids, This Is What You Want for Better Grades!



While we were loitering around 1U, we met Pooh and his friends. How i wish i could go up and take a picture with them! Lucky Brat in the middle! Spoilt Brat! I guess, my age would terrify Pooh and his friends. So, better take their pictures from far... *cries*


KL got good stuff to eat also geh.. Like this eggtart. Believe me, it is SUPER crispy. Can you count how many layers are there of the pastry? This shows how skillful the chef is.


However, i think KL is lack of good drinks. This Pink Guava Aloe Vera drink, taste like nothing except 2 drops of pink guava and aloe vera extract and 10kg of sugar in a cup of water! Yucks... No wonder, Diabetes patients on the rise!



I guess that's all for the 10days. However, I would like to share with you, what I and Annhry did on 15 May, right after our exams!



Know her? She's Marie Digby. She was here in KL! And this is the 1st time, i ever pay attention to any western singer that have their showcase here in KL. Thanks to Annhry and her friend, Anson, for getting us the VIP pass! (I wouldnt bother to push and pull in a crowd to see a singer, except my favourite singer.keke..) Annhry was the 1st person to let her sign her album, Unfold.



Marie Digby's album - Unfold with her signature. Dont know her? Impossible. A Katak di bawah tepurung like me also know ahhh.. Go search in YouTube. I like her song, Unfold because she told us the reason why she wrote that song.


Excited Annhry together with Marie's album, freshly signed. But too bad, the album belongs to Anson and Anson did not give her another copy until Anson send us home! WTH! Gik Si ahhh..


Me, Annhry and her cousin (sorry, i dont remember her name). But the cousin was a sweet girl. We took this picture before Annhry sleep at my place. Was a lovely evening with Annhry and Anson and Marie..

No comments: