Monday, June 23, 2008

The truth always hurts.. But why me?

At last, the day and the news that i dont ever wanna hear. I tried all my very best to ignore everything but I couldnt. Friends have been very supportive and i realised I was the one forgiving and loving unconditionally.

I was the one ignoring all the negative thoughts of others about him. It has been 4 years. And recently, he gave me the feeling that I am still the ONE. But yet, why now? And why is me? Why do i have to suffer all these? What have I done wrong? For loving unconditionally or for not forgetting him as others asked me to do so?

Was it wrong to love someone that you think you really love? Was it wrong to just reject someone directly without doing things that will hurt more?

I am deeply hurt by what he had done. Of all the days, why I need to know all these right in front of me now? I felt so hurt that no tears were coming out from my eyes! For years, Ive been crying for the man I love. For years, I have been supportive to him in every way. For years, Ive been hoping he can give me a real answer one day. For years, Ive been ignoring and forgiving his wrong deeds.

For years, I have been loving someone that I dont love at all? For years, Ive been upholding someone that I shouldnt? For years, only i realised his bad side? But why, my heart doesnt wanna let go until this stage when every single pieces that he doesnt love me seemed to come clear? I dont demand a sorry. I just wanna be with someone that we both loved each other. Was it just a fling to you, Archie? Was it?

Can you please tell me directly? Can you?

No comments: