Tuesday, June 10, 2008

What's on my mind

Im still waiting for his msg. At last, I couldnt stand it that i took the heavy handphone to msg him. I found out that his handphone was off. Yes, i would have thought that he wouldnt have bring his chrager like every other trips. Just a sudden, I just barely see the chance of meeting him this time around.

Maybe you say im pathetic, or I was the one bringing myself into all these trouble. I just have no idea how this guy can affect me so much. Everytime, I would say he avoided the problem but lately, Ive been thinking... Am i avoiding the problem too?

I just dunno how to express the feeling I have right now. Good holidays? I think it will just be destroyed by this mini little fella.. I have no mood at all right now. What's getting on me?!?

No comments: