Monday, June 9, 2008

Had a bad day...

There was so much to blog about for the last few days. but computer was broke down, MAXIS is under upgrading that affect my line (That's what according to the MAXIS dealer say without prior notifing me), waiting for a call from Archie and finish playing all my games and movie. Had nothing much to do. Plus, I felt bad whenever i borrow Cat's computer to online cos she is in her study week.

I just dunno why my computer keep deleting wireless drivers. And to my amaze, they cant give me a new computer because of this although i am under warranty! They say is not included. But Why ME? Everyone uses the same model and brand that i have, a more heavy user than I do, but they never have problem with their laptops! I wasted hundreds of money to call their so-called toll free line that cost me a fortune already! They came up again and again, change and change, pay and pay, complain and complain, but the problems just never let my computer lonely! And now, they are telling me, since the problem occurs half a year ago (I dint bother to call them cos was busy and inconvenient for me when i went back to my hometown), they are so "kind-hearted" to give me a free engineer to help me reformat my computer. YES. Read it again: R-E-F-O-R-M-A-T!!! And so, im backing up my datas. Lucky Cat has a external hard disc. If not, Ill cry harder.

So, i hope everything would be fine after tomorrow when the free engineer come.

But, the most saddening is waiting for Archie to call me or even text me, telling me his whereabout. Aiks.. Who am i to ask for such treatment? Yes, i wanted to meet him but YES again, i dont want to make as if to force him to meet me up. Moreover, I don't know whether Ill disturb him or not if i really finds him.

All I can do now, is to pray that everything would be alright. Please... I want a good holiday, not a bad one.

Ill update my blog as soon as I can. :(

No comments: