Sunday, June 15, 2008

Get myself away from thinking negative things...

Being moody for the past few days have been really killing me. I almost went insane. Luckily i made the best move at the very last minute. I decide to go somewhere else where i can get distracted, somewhere near my best pals from my kampung. So, I travel myself at 9pm to May's place. All taxi drivers were trying to take advantage on me by charging me RM20 for a RM6 ride. So, to show my objections towards their behaviour, I slammed their door after saying a "thank you" with a sly look. Yes!


So, i took LRT instead although i was with a heavy bag and my lappie (a word quoted from Aanhry). And my shoulders were the ones taking all the toils!


After a night of sleep at her place, which is sufficient to distract myself abit from the pain i have, we went to a place called Free & Easy to have our lunner.


I quite like the concept of this small eating place. It is situated on the 2nd floor of the shoplots, like any other boutiques to save on their rents. They have magazines and games (UNO Stacko, UNO Spin, board games, online computers equiped with webcam).


So, here are some pictures of the place:

The settings in the place. We are bare footed and we sit on cushions to eat. The cushions were bean bags. Pretty much comfortable.


See those writings on the walls and also the tables? They are basically words written by the customers using marker pens or even liquid paper. Really an art.

This is the best quote for me:


Ok... I dont mean anything racist. But, still, pork is my choice. Way to go Orang Normal!

Stacks of magazines. More on chinese magazines. But they also have an outdated Cleo :(

Their drinks are served with a hotpad that says: Fook. I think they hand-sew it. Gold threats de oh... Dont play play.

My meal - Pork chop in Thai Sauce.


Me, pouring the Thai sauce on my "baby"... OOooohhhhh...


So, it was pretty much a great lunner with May and Irene. You guys must be thnking this place must be a posh. Well, nope. It is targeted to students here. So, you all can guess the prices the charge. No service tax or gov tax at all! :)

Ooooohhh... Did I drop down my signature? Yes... 2 signatures! Where? Go and search the Uno Stacko, and ull see it! Hey! Vandalism? I guess that's the theme for this place. Vandalism can turn to art k?

No comments: