Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Day 1 - Trying to get him out of mind..

This is the 1st day Im trying to live without thinking about him. But I couldnt. I even fell tears in the lecture hall. I just couldnt stand it.

I thought that going out will heal the pain, at least for a little, but it dint at all. Went to Pavillion, the place where he loved so much. Remembered the days where we had our giant burgers with unfinished fries although we are both big eaters, pass through his favourite siu loong bau restaurants, went to watch a movie that we went 2 months back, saw the KL monorail which we used to take everyday 2 months back, pass through the bridge that we argue whether it was there few years ago, all those memories came back.

It hurts so much. That i started to cry again for this man. I know he wont know it. Perhaps, he is outside there with someone else, more worthy than me. Yes, who am i to him? A junior to spend time with.. A junior that will share his ups and down when he's willing to share. A junior only. Yes, to him, IM JUST HIS JUNIOR.

Now, he has accompany in KL, is about time, to just leave me cos Im really nobody to him. Is that what you are thinking, Archie? Is that how you felt towards me? Who am i to you? All these while, you are just taking me as a friend, or was it you just dunno how to handle your situation? I believe you when people say you are a casanova, but why now, you have to show me that I was wrong? Where is the Archie that I once knew? Why did you changed to someone like this after you went back to Sabah? Why? Why do you have to make me love you more? And keep hoping that you'll come back to me? And then, all these I heard from Winne about you and her? Why? What happened to you? Were you the person I once love and knew? You wreck me but I still love you.. Why?

No comments: