Saturday, June 21, 2008

A friday...

This is not a VERY happy friday to look forward. Why? Because the new sem is about the start. When new sem starts, that's when hell starts too!

Today, the day started by receiving a message from Archie about his whereabout. Well, Thank goodness, he's still alive and save. That was like such a relieve to me [leganya]! Well, about other matters, I choose to be ignorant for the time being because it's really not a good timing now. A very bad now. So, the day started with a good news afterall!

So, Fridays should be the greatest day of the week. But this friday is different. Because, despite is a friday, my meal taking and sleeping hours havent been reverting to the correct times and time. Im still having a meal a day and wakes at 1pm as I stayed up until 4am to finish my Internet games with Irene, May's housemates. What is our favourite pick? Dream Chronicles!

So, for our meal today. It was similar as these but the prices differs alot. So, they look like this:


and this:

Yeap.. We had japanese food for dinner. But I had my stomach full of japanese food with just RM 4. How? Easy! We made it! May and I decide to make Maki and eat at home to save up some money as we are running out of them!!!

So, how do our Maki look like? One word - PRO. Best ingredients made and rolled by best hands:

Trust me. They taste the same as other japanese restaurants :P Ok.. I know the mayo eggs seems to be "too sufficient", but we just added to it to avoid wastage. There are many Africans kids starving out there, mind you! But, they still taste GREAT!!

I guess this will be my last japanese meal for this sem :P

No comments: